CNC Press Brake Operator
Argon Industries, a rapidly growing contract manufacturer of light to medium sheet metal components, is looking for experienced employees.
Requirements include: high school diploma or equivalent, good organizational skills, machine shop experience, mechanical aptitude, and desire to succeed.
Argon offers an excellent benefits package including: Health, dental, life, disability, 401K w/match, Section 125, Shift Premiums, Holidays and Vacation.
Please provide salary requirements when applying for these positions.
**Argon Industries offers an excellent benefit package including health, dental, life, disability, and 401k programs.
To effectively and efficiently setup and operate CNC Press Brakes at Argon Industries.
• Understand that every employee at Argon Industries has the right and the obligation to stop production and contact a supervisor immediately if they deem it to be unsafe and if they have any quality concerns
• Read, interpret and understand blueprints and drawings
• Identify appropriate materials for the job, including the ability to check the type, size, quantity, quality and maintain traceability
• Qualify and then safely operate a forklift
• Properly utilize inspection equipment to accurately complete the job in accordance with ISO procedures
• Understand and adhere to Argon’s Employee Quality Policy & Requirements
• Perform basic machine maintenance along with keeping the necessary records and reporting any issues immediately to your supervisor.
• Complete jobs to customer specifications in a timely manner
• Watch and anticipate potential problems
• Correctly barcode, count and tag parts
• Maintain an orderly and clean work area at all times
Press Brake Specific:
• Learn and follow all procedures associated with the CNC Press Brake department
• Load, edit, and maintain CNC programs
• Optimize setups and bending sequences to maximize productivity, safety and quality(eliminating scrap)
• Responsible for setting up and running prototypes, highly cosmetic, and complex new jobs
• Able to identify, analyze, work through and solve any machine or CNC control issues alarms or other problems
• Properly maintain, record and handle material, quality records, time, parts, supplies, tooling, etc
• Select, change, maintain, store and install the correct tooling required to complete the job.
• Visually check all tooling upon completion of run noting worn or damaged tooling and report any problems immediately to your supervisor
• Properly batch same tooling jobs together to bypass extra set up time
• Must have enthusiasm, high energy, be self-motivated and ability to set the pace
• Must have high character, enthusiasm and desire to meet or exceed the customers requirements
• Must be organized, detail oriented and dependable
• Must have high school diploma or equivalent
• Must have extensive CNC Press Brake setup experience
• Must be able to read complex blue prints
• Must have own tools
• Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs. on a regular basis
• Must complete a 90-day probationary period.
• Must have safety shoes
Exceptional wages for all positions. Please send your resume or come to our Milwaukee facility to fill out an application. Please contact our HR department for specific position questions by phone (414) 354-8939 or by submitting your inquiry through our general contact page Contact
Ask how you can become a member of the Argon Team, where pay and benefits are excellent and you make a difference.