8 Stage Stainless Spray Wash System
– APT (Advanced Pretreatment Technology) Which means the pretreatment technology is phosphate free and Eco-Friendly that meets or exceeds the performance of zinc-phosphate surface treatments.
– A wide range of products can be powder coated with the opening of 4ft wide x 7ft high x 10 long parts.
– Stage 1 pickling cleaning for removal of laser, weld and mil-scale.
– Alkaline cleaning for organic soil removal on iron and aluminum substrates.
– Final rinsing with Reverse Osmosis Water.
Argon Industries, Inc. Powder Coat Line has been awarded an “Approved Applicator Certificate” for Tiger Drylac’s exclusive series 58 and 75 High Performance Architectural Powder Coatings.
What does this mean? The Approved Applicator status enables us to offer to our customers TIGER Drylac’s exclusive Series 58 and Series 75 Architectural Powder Coatings with the following:
- Up to 25 years limited exhibit warranty for components manufactured from aluminum substrates and coated with Series 58 Super Durable Polyester-based powder coatings. Series 58 meets AAMA 2604-05 standards.
- Up to 30 years limited warranty to approved applicators in good standing, when proper documentation is provided to TIGER Drylac U.S.A. Inc., for components manufactured from aluminum substrates and coated with Series 75 Fluoropolymer-based powder coatings. Series 75 meets AAMA 2605-05 standards.
– Our Powder Coat System in UL Certified.
– Independently tested and exceeded the stringent GM9540 STANDARD.