Argon Industries, a rapidly growing contract manufacturer of light to medium sheet metal components, is looking for experienced employees.
Requirements include: high school diploma or equivalent, good organizational skills, machine shop experience, mechanical aptitude, and desire to succeed.
Argon offers an excellent benefits package including: Health, dental, life, disability, 401K w/match, Section 125, Shift Premiums, Holidays and Vacation.
Please provide salary requirements when applying for these positions.
**Argon Industries offers an excellent benefit package including health, dental, life, disability, and 401k programs.
To ensure all incoming and outgoing materials meet or exceed the customer requirements and Argon Industries ISO policies and procedures.
• Properly utilize inspection equipment to accurately complete the job in accordance with the customer requirements and ISO procedures: Caliper, height gage, micrometer, square, projector, pin/thread gage, etc.
• Perform 1st piece inspection, in-process inspection, final inspection, for all internal (sheet metal fabrication and welding) and external (paint, galvanizing, plating, etc) processes.
• Read, interpret and understand the Job Traveler and customers requirements including blueprints, drawings, deviations, etc to assure Argon’s compliance
• Communicate, assist and/or train personnel alerting them of any potential problems, safety issues and/or methods to increase efficiencies
• Work with engineering and manufacturing to ensure clear and accurate information exists by updating drawings, job travelers and programs
• Observe, evaluate and suggest new ideas, policies and procedures
• Identify appropriate materials for the job, including the ability to check the type, size, quantity, quality and maintain traceability
• Understand, train and monitor all employees to Argon’s Quality Policy & Requirements and ISO procedures
• Assist with ISO internal audits
• Train and utilize all inspection equipment including the Faro Arm and Fabrivision
• Communicate with customers, suppliers and coworkers. Prepare, review, enforce and/or follow up with all CARs, SCARs, Customer Complaints etc, completing all paperwork, requests, etc in a timely manner.
• Organize and maintain all Quality Assurance documentation and files
• Inspect all incoming material ensuring all materials accepted meet the inspection criteria of Argon Industries
• Interpret ASTM and AISI standards and judge compliance to the standards (including flatness and squareness)
• Must have high school diploma or equivalent
• Must have experience as quality inspector
• Must have ability to use all inspection equipment, ie micrometers, calipers, height gages, CMM’s, etc
• Must have ability to read and interpret blueprints, including geometric tolerances and weld symbols
• Must have ability to perform manual layout inspection
• Helpful to have working knowledge of quality systems and familiarity with ISO
• Must complete a 90 day probationary period
Exceptional wages for all positions. Please send your resume or come to our Milwaukee facility to fill out an application. Please contact our HR department for specific position questions by phone (414) 354-8939 or by submitting your inquiry through our general contact page Contact
Ask how you can become a member of the Argon Team, where pay and benefits are excellent and you make a difference.