Lead Quality Inspector
Argon Industries, a rapidly growing contract manufacturer of light to medium sheet metal components, is looking for experienced employees.
Requirements include: high school diploma or equivalent, good organizational skills, machine shop experience, mechanical aptitude, and desire to succeed.
Argon offers an excellent benefits package including: Health, dental, life, disability, 401K w/match, Section 125, Shift Premiums, Holidays and Vacation.
Please provide salary requirements when applying for these positions.
**Argon Industries offers an excellent benefit package including health, dental, life, disability, and 401k programs.
To ensure outgoing painted products meet or exceed the customer requirements and Argon Industries ISO policies and procedures.
• Read, interpret and understand the Job Traveler and customers requirements including quality standards , deviations, etc to assure Argon’s compliance
• Communicate, assist and/or train personnel alerting them of any potential problems, safety issues and/or methods to maintain the daily schedule
• Observe, evaluate and suggest new ideas, policies and procedures including packaging techniques
• Be able to inspect parts to customer’s paint specifications found on print and in W.I.
• Assist with unload/packaging at times to distribute work load evenly and efficiently
• Work with material handling to make sure product is being picked up after inspection
• Be able to identify paint defects and organize necessary rework to maintain on time delivery
• Maintain accurate daily first pass quality report
• Un masking of parts required at times.
• Have all packaging in place for product coming off the line to eliminate potential line stoppages
• Must have high school diploma or equivalent
• Must have experience as quality inspector
• Must have ability to use inspection equipment including gloss meters and thickness gauges.
• Helpful to have working knowledge of quality systems and familiarity with ISO
• Must complete a 90 day probationary period
Exceptional wages for all positions. Please send your resume or come to our Milwaukee facility to fill out an application. Please contact our HR department for specific position questions by phone (414) 354-8939 or by submitting your inquiry through our general contact page Contact
Ask how you can become a member of the Argon Team, where pay and benefits are excellent and you make a difference.